Research Consultations are Available by Appointment Only During Interterm.
Please Contact Us Directly to Schedule a Consultation.
Phone: (303) 871 - 2905
The online scheduling form will become available again at the start of next quarter.
Booking a Research Consultation Appointment
- Consultations are available for current DU students, faculty, staff, and public patrons conducting research with government documents.
- You must use your @du.edu email address to schedule a consultation from this page. To schedule a government documents consultation, please contact the Research Center Desk for an appointment.
- To find your @du.edu email address, log in to PioneerWeb. Then, go to myWeb>Expand Self-Service Menu>Personal Information>View E-mail Addresses / URLs.
- If you’re uncertain which librarian would be the best fit to help with your research topic or if the librarian you'd like to meet with is unavailable, contact the Research Center Desk for assistance.
- After scheduling, you will receive a confirmation email at your @du.edu address with your appointment details, directions, and links to reschedule or cancel your appointment if necessary.
About Our Consultations
- The Research Center can help with any stage in the research process. Some common topics include: finding articles, books, or data/statistics on a specific topic; evaluating information; literature review searching; using citation managers such as Refworks or Zotero; and more!
- Research consultations last one hour.
- Consultations are available in-person at the Research Center in the Anderson Academic Commons (AAC 240), online through Zoom virtual meetings, or over the phone.
The Research Center cannot provide assistance in the following areas:
Writing help, software help, statistical analysis, data visualization
Still not sure or have more questions? Contact the Research Center Desk!